Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 5- Summer of Learning 2.0- Final Week!

Creative Commons License
Thumann Resources by Lisa Thumann 
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July.  I enjoyed my time in West Virginia and returned with my family + my 16 year-old nephew!  I've been playing tour guide and hitting all of our favorite tourist hot spots.  It's been fun, but I got a little behind on my blog commenting.  I played catch up this morning and will finish the rest tomorrow.

Moving on, all remaining activities were shared with you on 4th of July.  So, all you have left is to report on a hot topic in educational technology and your final reflection.  I've enjoyed reading everyone's blog posts and seeing your comments on the blogs of others.

I've seen a few of you use the hashtag #d113learning20.   Has anyone participated in an EdChat?  This evenings #iledchat was about 20% time.  Great resources can be found in the ILEdChat Google+ Community- be sure to join!

Please continue to use the Google Spreadsheet to check off your progress.  Looking forward to your final reflections.  

All work must be completed by July 22, 2013.  If you foresee having any problems meeting the deadline, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment